We are really excited to launch this one, the Get Nasty and be Heard combo combines all the needed elements to get you into the bagger game. We brought together some of the industries best, starting with Bad Dad one of the leaders in stretched bags and fender technology, also Rockford Fosgate and Polk Audio to take your audio to the next level. This combo also comes complete with a plug play set up for amp and speakers so installation is a breeze.
The included speaker rings allows you to install the 6.5 Polk Audio Marine speaker directly to your inner fairing. We also have all of our paint professionals on stand by to allow for a quick turn around on paint matching the bags, fender and speaker lids ( 2 stage paint code only i.e. vivid black, 3 stage paint codes will be an additional charge please call for details) . This Combo is the one you've been waiting for so don't delay this offer is for a limited time. These stretched, one piece saddlebags are another great product for building your custom bagger. Bad Dad's Stretched Saddlebags feature a useable 4-1/2" stretch over the factory saddlebag. This Stretched Bag is actually deeper on the inside which means more crucial carrying capacity. Bad Dad's Stretched Bags are a direct replacement for the stock saddlebags and are compatible with all factory lids, hardware, and mounting accessories. Bad Dad's Stretched Saddlebags are made from our brand new closed injection molds. This quality process produces a Stretched Bag that is just as smooth on the inside as it is on the outside.
Bad Dad's RTM process still uses traditional fiberglass mat and resin for the injection process so we are able to make a bag that is just as strong as fiberglass. Additionally, the closed injection method allows us to create a Stretched Bag with a perfectly controlled wall thickness and an interior that is just as smooth as the factory bags. You will love these Stretched Saddlebags, and so will your painter! Direct replacement for factory Harley-Davidson saddlebags, both hard and soft bag styles. Bags come pre-drilled and pre-fit to match factory lids and latches. More carrying space over stock bags. RTM injection creates a Stretched Bag with the strength and resiliency of fiberglass while adding the smoothness and precision of plastic. All Stretched Bags are finished in a primer that is ready to paint right out of the box. Exhaust ports available for single, dual, or no exhaust configurations.
Note: Bad Dad's Injected Stretched Bags can be ordered with your choice of exhaust configuration. Bags ordered without any exhaust opening will need to be custom bodyworked if you decide to cut into the exhaust area of this version of our Stretched Bags. Fits 1993-2013 Touring models and Softail & Road Star models equipped with Bad Dad's Saddlebag Mounting Kits. All of Bad Dad's custom parts are proudly made in the USA. The Summit Rear Fender is a complete bolt-on replacement fender which installs in place of your original fender. The Summit Fender installs between the bike's frame rails and is compatible with all of your detachable docking hardware, including your backrest, sissy bar, luggage rack, and Tour Pack.
All of Bad Dad's rear fenders are pre-drilled & pre-fit to make this a simple bolt-on part directly out of the box. This custom stretched fender bolts between your Bagger's frame rails and features stretched filler panels to really clean up the back of that Bagger. Bad Dad's Summit Rear Fender is built from thick, handlaid fiberglass and has been load tested to 2,077 pounds of pressure. The Summit Fender installs utilizing all of your factory mounting hardware and is finished in a smooth, blemish free gel coat.
The Summit Rear Fender is designed to work with Bad Dad's Stretched Saddlebags or 4" Saddlebag Extensions and is available with your choice of exhaust cut outs: dual, 2-into-1, or none.
Quality: Load tested at 2,077 pounds.
High quality, hand laid fiberglass that is extremely rigid with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
Taillights: You can drill this fender to accept your stock taillight
License Plate: This custom fender features a recessed license plate mount that is sunken into the surface of the fender. The upper lip of the recess features a built-in row of white LEDs for illuminating your license plate when your Bagger's ignition is turned on.
Exhaust: Available for single, dual, or no exhaust pipes so you can tailor fit the port openings to your pipes.
Detachable Hardware: This fender will support all of your stock detachable hardware items, such as your backrest, sissy bar, luggage rack, or Tour Pack. You do not need any other hardware or adapter kits for this fender.
Other features: Lengthened bagger fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating. The longer fender hides frame rails and factory wiring.
Fits: 2009-2013 model year baggers Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide.
- amplifier: 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms non-bridgeable, 4-ohm stable per channel CEA-2006 compliant
- Boosted Rail amp technology
- Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system selectable high- and low-pass filters (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave) differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise from your vehicle's electrical system preamp and speaker-level inputs 10-gauge power and ground leads and a 30-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 30-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended dimensions: 6-15/16"W x 1-9/16"H x 4-5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year (extends to 2 years when purchased and used with Rockford Fosgate's RFK10 or RFK10i amp wiring kit)
- 6-1/2" 2-way car speakers (pair) supplied adapter rings allow for fit into 6-3/4" locations
- Dynamic Balance polymer/mica composite woofer with butyl rubber surround 3/4" pivoting liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter Neodymium tweeter magnet Kapton voice coil built-in 2-way crossover network ABS wheel-design grilles stainless steel mounting hardware power range: 6-60 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- top-mount depth: 1-11/16"
- warranty: 1 year 6"x9" 3-way car speakers (pair)
- Dynamic Balance polymer/mica composite woofer with butyl rubber surround 1" liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite
- dome tweeter 3/4" liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite
- dome supertweeter
- Neodymium tweeter
- magnet Kapton voice coil built-in 2-way crossover network ABS wheel-design grilles stainless steel mounting hardware
- power range: 10-100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB top-mount
- depth: 3-3/16"
- warranty: 1 year