RANCH HITCH ADAPTER
TRANSFORM YOUR 5TH WHEEL TRAILER
If you want to pull a 5th wheel trailer but don't want to lose your truck bed to a bulky 5th wheel hitch, we have the solution for you! You can use any standard gooseneck hitch in your truck bed with our Ranch Hitch Adapter attached to the trailer.
The Ranch Hitch Adapter is the only 5th-wheel-to-gooseneck adapter on the market that meets V19 Certification. V19 is the strongest safety certification available for gooseneck connections. The Ranch Hitch Adapter can pull a trailer weighing up to 24,000 lbs with 6,000 lbs tongue weight.
We now offer the adapter with an 8" offset for use with shortbed trucks. The extra 8" gives you more room between the overhang of your trailer and the cab of your truck allowing you to turn more easily. The offset version includes all the same benefits of the straight version and is also rated for 24,000 lbs and 6,000 lbs tongue weight. Our Ranch Hitch Adapter is quick and easy to install. (For full instructions, click on the installation manual below.) Installation of the Ranch Hitch Adapter takes roughly an hour to complete.
- Fits standard 2-5/16" gooseneck ball hitch.
- 24,000 lb. trailer GVWR and 6,000 lb. tongue weight.
- 3" vertical adjustment from 11-3/4" to 14-3/4".
- Kit includes all hardware for attachment to 5th wheel trailer.
- Options for both long and short bed trucks
- Easy installation, even an inexperienced do-it-yourselfer can install it in less than an hour.
- Only adapter with remote coupler release.
- Only adapter that meets V19 standards