TRAILER JOCK BLOCK
STABILIZE YOUR RV OR TRAILER!
The Andersen 'Trailer Jack Block' eliminates nearly all of the movement in your parked RV or Trailer! You will be amazed how solid everything is when using the Trailer Jack Block with your stabilizer jacks!
- For great results, use two blocks at the front and two blocks at the back of your RV. If you want the most solid and absolute best results on a trailer that has more than 4 stabilizer jacks, use one block per stabilizer.
- LESS STRESS! Using the Trailer Jack block under your jack(s) means your jack doesn't need to extend down as far, saving on wear and tear over time. And because the jack doesn't need to extend fully, there's less stress on it from movement - it's a win-win for RVs and Trailers (and your pocket book)!
- With our new version you have built-in magnets so you can simply attach each Trailer Jack Block to the bottom of your stabilizer and hit auto-level - no need to check and adjust each block! Super-fast and super-convenient!
- Less stress on your RV or Trailer
- Eliminates nearly all movement and sway in parked RV's and Trailers
- Extremely strong and durable
- Powerful built-in magnets for easy set up!
- Resists dirt, grime and oil
- Rated at 6,000 lbs (single block) and 1,500 lbs (double-stack)
- 100% Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty (just pay shipping)
- Dimensions: 8" tall, 12" dia. base, 10" dia. top (14" tall when double-stacked)
- Recessed pad area is 9-1/8" diameter, recessed post-hole is 2-1/2" diameter
- Each block weighs 5.3 lbs
Made in the USA
LIFETIME PART REPLACEMENT!
(just pay shipping for replacement parts)